Foto: Andreas Heddergott/TUM
In order to enroll in the Experimental medicine program, the following must be accomplished:
- Above average Diplom or master's degree (average note 2,5 or higher, adjusted to German system) in natural sciences
- Thesis project suitable for a doctoral degree in natural sciences
- First supervisor must be member of the TUM School of Medicine
- Second supervisor must be a member of one of the natural science departments of TUM
- Any TUM member or person outside of TUM cooperating in the doctoral project can be a mentor. As a proof of their competence, mentors must hold a doctoral degree.
- Employment contract with the research organization in which the project is carried out, or a research grant/scholarship