As part of its funding innitiavtives, BayFrance supports the development of projects in research and teaching and the establishment and expansion of sustainable and lasting research cooperation between Bavarian and French universities and research institutions. This funding includes mobility grants for university teachers, post-docs and doctoral students.
The funding is intended for scientific projects that are planned and carried out jointly and in close coordination by both partners. The call is open to all disciplines and topics.
The program supports the following projects in particular:
- Joint research projects of two (or more) chairs,
- Conception of joint courses,
- Seminars of two research groups or chairs,
- coordination meetings, projects of binational student groups.
- The support of the projects serves to initiate, develop and expand a viable and lasting research collaboration between the participating institutions.
For more information, click here
Application deadline: April 15th, 2023.